Saturday, February 23, 2008

better

Surgery went well. Well enough that as we walked (yes, walked! no crutches!) all I could think of is going to the new LYS. So, we did! I loved it! Everyone in there was very nice, helpful, and seemed glad to be there. I only bought one skein of Blue Sky Alpaca and I'm completely in love with it. I just keep touching it.

I'm working to finish my blue sweater (pics below) I didn't like how one of the sleeved knitted up so I ripped it out and joined it at the shoulder and I'm knitting it that way. I hate finishing. Knitting directly to the sweater suits me better. I'm excited to finish this because it means I can start something new and go back to the yarn store!

I'm still working on my afghan but it is less exciting because its being knitted with boring acrylic yarn...

No comments: