Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ready for Florida!


I'm heading to Florida for a week with my new BEACH BAG! I realized on Monday that I would have nothing to put my books and lotion in to take the the beach so I put together this quick and easy bag. I made a million mods because I hate following directions, but in the end it looks exactly like the picture. My only regret? I wish this was just one color. I don't know what I was thinking when I bought variegated yarn. I usually don't like it, but oh well. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Chase & Snow Oy said...

I think it's pretty!

Shannon Goffe said...

Hi! I'm a mod on the Lime & Violet message boards and I accidentally deleted you while I was deleting spammers! I'm so sorry! Please sign up again!