Sunday, October 5, 2008

a new beginning

After not blogging for a long time and never REALLY getting into blogging the first time I've decided to give it a second try. Part of the reason is I found the 101 in 1001 idea on someone else's blog and have decided to try it out. (Basically, you make a list of 101 things you like to do and you put it on a time line of 1001 days. Pretty sweet.)

While I've not been blogging I found the podcast limenviolet and it is my new favorite thing. I went to the first episode and I'm listening to each one of them. I'm on 50 out of 81 now and I simply love it.

I've knitted tons since I last posted, but I can't even start to make some sort of list. I'm erincolleen on ravelry if you want to check it out.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Looks like a great list. I have to say, I'm proud of you for undertaking such a task. I know I couldn't even begin to do something like this! I'm particularly fond of #65/70/75. Go get em'!!!!