Monday, November 26, 2007

CHEATER!


I feel like I'm cheating on my knitting. (My husband also might think that I'm cheating on him with knitting and ravelry...) I have NEVER worked on two projects at once, but right now I'm working on a GIANT stocking, and I have a 45 minute break at work where I can knit. ** This giant stocking is going to be felted and not be this giant later, but I still think its going to be much larger than I intended!
I've finally decided that instead of lugging my stocking back and forth I'll just start a smaller at work project. So, I'm going to start knitting goofy knitted cats as stocking stuffer for my mom and sister. I even bought cat nip to stuff them with.

Am I turning into a creepy cat lady that teaches English and knits constantly? I swear I'm only 25 and I'm not THAT lame or nerdy!

No comments: