Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ravelry!

So, today I got my invitation to Ravelry and NOW I am ready to blog. I won't just blog about knitting, but I know that a lot of my blog will at least be about knitting. I just spent 15 minutes on ravelry and I have already realized that this is going to become an obsession. I'm so excited to look through the yarn that I no longer need and try to trade for it! Hooray!
Today I have taken the day off work (both jobs) and I have a whole list of things that I need to work on. The one that I feel is the most important is Kolcun's sweater. It is a beautiful cable knit baby sweater and I'd love to finish it by the end of the day. Sadly, I also need to clean the house, and maybe rake some leaves. Being invited to Ravelry today is certainly not going to help my productivity, but what can you do!
Well, because I'm a little anal about my to do list I have decided to take things in stride and like a small child I'm going to make myself complete some things on the list before I look any further into blogging or Ravelry.

But, hooray! I'm finally ready to start having knitting friends!

2 comments:

f.w. said...

Welcome to Ravelry!

omly said...

Indeed, welcome welcome :)