Sunday, December 9, 2007

Woopsie

I came home Friday night and started making my list of things to do for the weekend. Many of the items were things I needed to finish up for school (writing a final, making a review sheet...) and the rest were Christmas related (finish these nine small knitting projects, finish Christmas cards, and make some cookies. Well, its Sunday morning and I don't have much to say for myself.

I will officially be buying Christmas cards this afternoon because even though I love how the quilled ones look they take FOREVER! This whole quilling thing is something that should be done one card at a time. Not with a list of 50 sitting in front of you.

I'm putting off casting on this sock monkey hat for my sister because I'm scared of it. I don't know why -- the pattern isn't hard, its just freaking me out. I have casted on a scarf that has a really neat owl cable in it for my husband, but I can't knit it when he's around.

Ugh, sitting here thinking about my list is just making me cranky. I need some productive activity to start!

No comments: