Friday, October 10, 2008

plurk, crankiness, and not knitting

It is Friday. Usually on Friday I'm happily sitting on one of my friend's couches hanging out. Tonight? Got home, laid in bed, put on pajamas, and have been sitting at the computer since. What's wrong with me? Who knows. What I do know is that everything here is messy, I have much grading to be done, much knitting that I'd like to complete, and much sleeping I'd like to do. For some reason though, I can't bring myself to do anything. So, here I sit. Actually, I did start a plurk account, but I don't know anyone else who uses it so it isn't really fun yet.

On the upside, I finished constructing my list of 101 in 1001. I'm very excited about it. I'm starting on Monday. Today I wrote a pretty hand written version to put on the back of our bedroom door. On that version I made little check mark spots for things you have to do more than once on --types of things. My lovely husband is also going to do this which I think is very fun. Just talking about all of that just kind of perked me up.

So, maybe know with a little lime and violet action in the background I can pull myself to the couch and finish the pink ribbon socks I'm knitting. (The socks that I told myself I'd have done by 10/9 to give to a friend. Oops.)

No comments: