Saturday, October 18, 2008

running equals relief? weird

So, it has been a long time since I've gone out and run. When I was in high school and college when I was stressed out and freaked out I would go running and feel better. It had been about a year since I'd run anywhere and the last few days I've gone out just for a mile or so and I feel great.

Oh, and I registered to run a half marathon in Indianapolis is May; so, this running will continue.


I have an idea for an etsy shop and I REALLY want to get things started, but I made a list of things that I should complete first. Sadly, this has all made it so that I'm sitting at home on a Saturday to get caught up on things. (Actually, I'm completely stoked to be homebound on a Saturday-- I think I might do this more often.)

Haven't actually completed anything on my list... In fact, there are some things that I need to make sure don't slide...

No comments: