Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I love fireworks like a fat kid loves cake

My husband doesn't love fireworks, so I drove three hours to my grandfather's house to go to fireworks with people that love them. That my friends is dedication.

Tour de erin Day 3 (July 4)
Goals: work on socks, read Fallen Angels

goals= met (Yeah, they were easy)

Tour de erin Day 4 (July 5)
- rest day!
Yes, I realize it is too early to have a rest day, but I was in the car and had other things that I had to do so I sure did take one. I think you get two, right?

Tour de erin Day 5 (July 6)
goals: finish foot on sock
get one pattern repeat done on The Triad Scarf
get one repeat done (one owl) on Owl Baby Blanket (I'm making this up as I go.)
Finish Fallen Angels
Also, I need to get laundry done, the kitchen cleaned, and meals planned. Yup, I'm adding this to my goals for today, too. That is why it is Tour de erin. I do what I want.

No comments: