Friday, April 23, 2010

10k project

Okay, so I was trying so hard not to get pulled into this "become an expert thing" that has recently come into my awareness. But, I can't stop thinking about it. I want to know just when I will have knit for 10,000 hours-- you know-- starting today. Really, I won't be changing any of my habits, because I would knit and try to become more efficient and try new things in the knitting world anyway. So, why not?

Oh, and I have convinced myself that if I can knit through my entire stash (which is giant, but will take time) that I can go to Stitches Midwest in August and start fresh. My stash stresses me out because I know that it is there and I have paid for it, so I feel like I should be using it. Of course, there's a lot of random stuff in it so I will need to become a little creative in order to accomplish this, but that's my other goal with the 10k project.

Yay for killing two birds with one stone.

Oh, and about blogging. I'm really going to do it this time. For sure. Totally. Starting.... now!

1 comment:

sara said...

Yay! Good for you!