Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a knitted snuggie

8 hours down, 9,992 to go

About a month ago my sister asked me if I would knit her a snuggie. I checked ravelry, and although there were some patterns they were boring... So, after mulling this over for a month I have decided to write a knitted snuggie pattern.

Do I know anything about writing patterns? I do not.
Do I have yarn in the stash I'm trying to get rid of to knit said snuggie? Also, no.

So, I bought this yarn: http://www.knitpicks.com/yarns/Comfy_Bulky_Yarn__D5420180.html in Marlin (her choice) and I'm looking for a free (and cool) pattern writer to download... I want the snuggie to be full of cables and intricate like a nice afghan. Really, what's classier than a snuggie? (Can you even use the term snuggie, or is that a brand name?)

I guess I'll be learning lots in the next few weeks...

No comments: