Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lazy Sunday

5 hours down- 9,995 hours to go.

I finished a very hurried baby blanket for a friend. Turns out Knit Picks Crayon might be the softest acrylic yarn ever. I totally loved it, and it is absolutely affordable. Did I take a picture? Of course not. I was way too excited to wrap it and be done with it. I'm still amazed that I was able to finish it as quickly as I did. I decided to knit it with less than a week until the shower, and it wasn't like I had a lot of free time.

I'm giving up on my plan to run the Indianapolis Mini Marathon. I "forgot" to train. I didn't really forget, but I didn't train... so no 13.1 for me this May.

I'm in love with this:
http://www.knitpicks.com/kits/Backyard_Garden_Kit__D40162.html
Even though I said I was trying to de-stash I might have purchased this... Later, I'm totally casting on for one of the butterflies.

1 comment:

sara said...

Congrats on the finish! I loved that kit, too. But I was strong!