Friday, June 11, 2010

to nap or not to nap...

43 hours down- 9,957 to go

I'm frustrated with everything. So, I'm going to vent with a quick list and then go on.

1. I went to tutor a homebound student today and the teachers didn't give me everything I needed before they left for vacation. I hate looking stupid in front of a healing student who is busting her ass and wants to get done.

2. I don't like crocheting (I don't think it counts as crochet, but I'm using a crochet hook to sew the pieces so...) the fish together. I don't like sewing/crocheting anything together so this is not a surprise.

3. I didn't go to cross country practice this morning because of tutoring and they played ultimate frisbee and the other coach told me how much fun I missed.

4. We're making lunch tomorrow for my parents and grandparents in a "Top Chef" style -- so we're competing-- and my sister and husband have their menus planned out and I don't.

5. I want to take a nap, but I know if I do I'll be out for hours.

6. My house is WAY too messy for someone who isn't working right now.

7. There's nothing good on TV to pacify me while I try to fix #6.

Now, on to nicer things.


Things I'm not cranky about:

1. I like how the fish look once they are put together, and I've been smart enough to start putting them together now as to not be extra cranky at the end.

2. The snuggie I'm knitting is SO soft that I might make myself one.

3. There is an awesome trail I'm going to run later since I skipped practice.

4. There is NO laundry to be done; all my clothes are clean.

5. There are lots of podcasts to get me through since TV is crappy during the day.

6. I'm in love with the tea blend I made-- it is cherry limeade sun tea and it is THE BEST.

7. I found lots of things for my "fund the Vegas trip" garage sale next weekend.


Seven is a random number to stop on, but that's what I got. Since my brain didn't work enough to write a paragraph I think I AM going to take a nap.

Woo Hoo.

2 comments:

sara said...

:-( on the things that make you cranky. That tea blend sounds really yummy.

Unknown said...

that tea sounds AHHHHMAZING! you can come to my house any day and make some! :) enjoy that trail run... i just got off the (boring) treadmill at the hotel. drag much.