Friday, June 4, 2010

Wait, aren't I supposed to have some free time?

36 hours down - 9964 to go

It is the second day of summer break, and I'm up early and I have to be out the door and gone all day. Why, why do I do this to myself? Yesterday, my day was spent getting our one track girl prepared for the state meet that is this afternoon. (There were lots of track girls, but only one made it to state.) Today, I had originally planned lay low until 3 when I have to go to the meet, but then I agreed to do some other stuff so I'm up early and I need to be headed to the shower.

Hopefully, I can figure out a point in time today to hit my lys and buy yarn for the fish blanket. (Yes, I haven't knit in almost a week, but I NEED this yarn.)

I did sell some yarn on ravelry this week, so I feel like this is almost fair...

1 comment:

sara said...

I feel the same way. My students finished up May 28th and between in-service meeting and family visits, I don't feel much like I'm on vacation.