Sunday, June 27, 2010

Vacation is a win, but yields no knitting

56.5 hours down- 9943.5 to go

I had a great time in Vegas, and we even came back with a little money to put back in the bank which makes it even a little better. There was time by the pool, time to gamble, delicious food, and of course some free drinks.

I didn't even knit on the plane. I took a new project to start (I think I'm going to start a baby surprise jacket) but I didn't cast it on.

Tonight, as I start getting things cleaned up from vacation I'll be knitting again though :) There's a time and a place for everything, and for me Vegas isn't a knitting city. There's not enough sitting around!!

Wow, this post is boring...

1 comment:

sara said...

Not boring at all! The same happens to me on vacation. I take a ton of knitting and don't do anything with it.