Thursday, May 6, 2010

18 hours down; 9982 to go

Things are crazy busy right now because somehow every May I get over involved and leave no time for anything else. So, my thoughts are short and choppy and this will be short and choppy. I meant to start having pictures in each blog, but you can see that hasn't happened. (And, I'm sitting in the dark in my classroom while my students are at lunch because otherwise my head might explode.)

Things I'm knitting:
- the cutest baby sweater in BRIGHT orange. I have sleeves left.
- I cast on for my sister's snuggie. Haven't knit a row, but it is cast on.
- A very thick blanket that I'm trying to decide (between two people) who it should belong to.
- Sachets for mother's day, because I haven't gotten my mom anything yet, because I'm awesome.
- a very lacy scarf

I'm usually a pretty monogamous knitter, but recently that hasn't really worked.

2 comments:

sara said...

Dumb question which I may have asked and forgotten the answer: You teach? What grade/subject.

There is nothing wrong with casting on multiple projects. I do all the time.

erin said...

I teach freshman English :)