Saturday, May 29, 2010

Quiet Saturday

33 down- 9967 to go

Yes, I did ONE hour of knitting this week and it was gasp at school after some kids finished a final.

I spent at least 16 hours a day out of the house and at work this week so pretty much every night I came home and just sat.

But, that can change today! It is Saturday, I'm home alone until tomorrow afternoon, and other than trying to make my house less disgusting I plan on spending a lot of time knitting. My plan of attach is to make a list and between each part of cleaning I'll knit a few rows on something. I'd really like to sit outside and knit, but I'm working on a giant, heavy blanket so that idea is out.

My lys is closed today. I was ready to go out and buy yarn for the rainbow fish blanket I want to make, but Memorial Day weekend has other plans. So, I think I'm going to make myself finish the heavy blanket I'm working on and then buy yarn when it is finished. (I'm all about bribing myself, can you tell?)

1 comment:

sara said...

I bribe myself all the time. My husband was gone most of today. Having time alone once in a while is always nice.