Tuesday, May 11, 2010

About that..

I haven't knit at all. We even drove to and from Arkansas this weekend and I didn't knit a stitch. Just wasn't in to it.

Then, this morning I took a half day from work to get my poor little car and oil change and to apply for summer employment and where I could have found a good half hour to sit on the couch and knit I still didn't. I think everything that I have on the needles is at a weird point, and I don't want to work on it until I have a lot of time. So, that should work out well...

Hopefully, when I go to apply for said summer employment there will be someone for me to talk to there, because I don't have much time to go again.

I'm also hoping the rain stays away because there's a track meet tonight and I'd really like to just go ahead and have that- the rain dates do not work well with my schedule.

1 comment:

sara said...

I haven't been into my knitting either. Hope the rain stayed away.