Tuesday, May 18, 2010

That's not fair or I have jealousy issues

22 hours down- 9,978 left




My husband texted me. His boss can't go to his massage today, so my husband gets to take his place for free. Somewhere I'm really happy for him, but I can't find that place underneath my jealousy. On top of my general jealousy I got rear-ended last night and while my car and I are both fine I'm just a little sore and it is making me mad at karma that he's getting a massage and I'm not.




I'm working on three things right now:


- a thick cabled blanket that I think I'm giving my Teacher's Assistant for graduation


- a lacy scarf out of yarn that's supposed to hold meaning


- my sister's snuggie




I'm trying to work on all three each night so that I don't get bored and so that I can see progress on all of them. Do I have pictures? I don't.




I do have really poorly lit pictures of a baby sweater I just finished. It is beautiful orange with bits of other colors. It is Cables and Lace yarn (which is now sadly defunct) in the "orange room" colorway from the Poe Collection. http://http//www.ravelry.com/people/erincolleen/stash
My brain isn't working and I can't figure out how to make a better link than that...

1 comment:

sara said...

((Hugs)) That's not fair. I think your baby sweater is great though. You did a great job.